Rules for "the swap" 2018
We propose you to make a swap of pieces as part of the extra activities of the event.
It will be a classic swap where every participant who wants do it makes a piece for every other participant of the swap. One by one, you can exchange one of your pieces by another participant’s piece.
By example, suppose there’s 45 people in the swap. How does it work? You should make 45 similar pieces (or not, we leave it to your own choice).
First day, before the workshops start you can exchange one of your pieces by one of the other 44 participants (yes, we think you want to save one of your own pieces for you too). You will receive 44 different pieces as a keepsake and give one of your pieces in return to each one of them.
Although the pieces are free, we want to put a minimum of limitations, conditions or rules (as you want to call them). These are:
- Participation in the swap is voluntary.
- The teachers and the organization can participate in the same conditions as the rest of the students.
- The size of the piece will be limited to three centimeters (approximately, we promise not to draw a ruler to measure it).
- The piece can have volume, but at least one of the sides must be flat, this way it would be possible to make a mosaic with all the exchanged pieces.
- The theme of the piece is absolutely free.
- The shape of the piece is also completely free.
- No assembly is required, but it’s not either forbidden.
And of course, the main objective of making the pieces of the swap is to enjoy with the process of working with one of your favorite materials: the polymer clay and, by the way, have a memory of all the participants.
For any doubt or clarification you need, you just contact us and we’ll do our best.
We encourage you all to participate.