A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you navigate again to that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you want to know more about cookies, what they store, how to delete them, how to deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used by this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments are human and not automated applications. This is a way to fight spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to elaborate statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this web. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so you can click on the buttons like Like or Share.
Deactivation or removal of cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently based on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from that place you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision about not to accept them.